Compassionate Care Since 1992
Thank you for your continuing trust.
For those of you who are new to this website or new to the practice, let me tell you a few things about East Plano Animal Hospital, its staff, and myself. I’ve been a veterinarian for almost 20 years, and have been a humble servant of pets since I was 17 years old. I received training from the University of the Philippines and also Cornell University (New York). My wife Jessica and I have two kids and four pets. We’ve been proud Texas residents for almost 20 years.
Our goal in this hospital ("Your Hospital") is to provide the best possible care for your pets. We do this by:
1) Being honest and upfront.
2) Giving you all the options and keeping communications open. No pressure.
3) Promoting preventive healthcare. Regular wellness exams help catch potential problems. By doing this, you avoid crisis management that can be financially and emotionally draining.
4) We keep overhead expenses low. We get the best deals on medications and pass on the savings to you.
5) As a doctor, I’m always improving my skills. I stay up to date with cutting edge technology, but also stay with older proven cost effective remedies. Specialist referral is within reach as well as overnight care at an independent ER.
Our loyal staff will use their experience to make sure your pets receive the best care and treated with respect. All of our staff is dedicated to making sure your pets get all the loving care they need during their stay. This group is like family and we make sure your pets feel like they belong no matter how brief their stay may be. Most of the staff were clients, kids who grew up coming here with their pets. Some started volunteering and then got hired.
We have helped thousands of pets over the years and appreciate the owners’ full commitment to make their pets lives better. Help us help you see amazing results: healthier, happier pets.
Hector Carbonell, DVM and Staff
Allison: always an inspiration!
I would like to share with you our experience with East Plano Animal Hospital and the practice of Dr. Hector Carbonell. From left to right, these are Charlie, Duchess, and Chloe. Duchess and Chloe have passed away but the office offered us comfort and compassionate care during our difficult times. The office treated us and the pets with care, as if they were their own kids. When they passed away, I received a condolence card signed by everyone. We were very touched. - M, Plano, Texas
Dr. C is amazing. Not a glamorous experience, but he really knows his stuff. My cat broke his hip and would have died because I could not afford to take him to a fancy pet surgeon. But Dr. C did the surgery himself and saved my animal's life. Love that man. I recommend them highly! - Dorothy Anne Merryman, Plano, Texas
BEST IN PLANO -- THREE YEARS IN A ROW !